Never miss an update

Mac Pro line-up will soon get its refresh in Europe

Systems France, an authorized Apple's reseller reportedly sent a newsletter to its customers telling them of the upcoming launch of a new model of Mac Pro to replace the old systems which will be banned for sale in the European Union from March 1st, 2013. The letter tell also that Apple has informed the company that the new Mac Pro line will be sold this spring.

Published: Wednesday, 06 February 2013 18:26
Imprimer E-mail

Apple said last week to its retailers and distributors present in most European countries that it will stop selling the Mac Pro as of next March 1st, 2013 because the system no longer meets electrical normes in EU. Connection ports and fans of the latter are not more complient with the new amendment to the European law relating to safety standards for electrical and electronic devices which will be effective at the beginning of March 2013.

 Apple, Mac Pro, mac pro line-up

(Credit Photo : Apple)

The Mac Pro has not undergone any major changes over the past two years, except for some minor changes. In 2011, some rumors told that Apple intends to refresh its line of Mac Pro, but ultimately prove inaccurate: no reshres came.

Since it is very unlikely that Apple abandons the European market for desktop computers, it is only a matter of time before the Mac Pro line-up gets its update.

Never miss an update

NEWSLETTER ANIKIJOURNAL.COM

Comments (0)

Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
There are no comments posted here yet