Samsung is about to unveil a TV based on Micro LED technology at the next Consumer Electronic Show (CES) next year.
Sunday, 26 November 2017 13:31
It seems that Google has corrected one of the biggest storage problems of Android with a new feature in Android 8.1 Oreo.
Android 8.0 Oreo, the latest version of Google's mobile operating system, has for the first time spread its tentacles on our dear smartphones, after its official arrival last October.
The Latest News
- Blizzard like Valve does not believe Windows 8 will be as successfull as Microsoft expect
- Top 10 of the much awaited new functionality that come with iOS 6 this fall
- Rumor - Apple will launch a new iPod Touch 5 end of this year.
- Will Apple attend the Black Hat 2012 Security conference ?
- iOS 6 will allow Apple TV to stream audio on AirPlay-enabled speakers
- New leaked photo about new iPhone 5 show a centered FaceTime camera
- Apple is working to block the in-app purchase hack done by a Russian hacker
- Rumor : The iPad mini will be as thin as an iPod nano but with a 7 inches screen
- Apple next iPhone will be equiped with a Samsung SnapDragon Quad-Core CPU
- A ban request by Apple to the Galaxy SIII could be dangerous for Samsung
- Apple could be fined again by Italian competition regulation to not offer the legal 2 years of warranty that the clients are entitled with.